©2020 THE STITCH. All Rights Reserved.
For Cancel/Return any order, you can do it from the below link
3. HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMEDThe information set out in the Terms and the detail contained on this website do not constitute an offer for sale but rather an invitation to treat. No contract in respect of any products shall exist between You and us until your order has been accepted by us. If we do not accept your order and funds have already been deducted from your account, these will be fully refunded.To place an order, you will be required to follow the shopping process online and press the “Authorize payment” button to submit the order. After this, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order (the “Order Confirmation”). Please note that this we will confirm the shipment to You by sending You an e-mail that confirms that the product has been dispatched (the “Shipment Confirmation”). The contract for the purchase of a product between us (Contract) will only be formed when we send You the Shipment Confirmation.the brand holds the authority of checking the authenticity of order by call or E-mail. On any dissatisfaction/authenticity/No response from customer of the order been place, The brand holds the rights to cancel the order.The Contract will relate only to those products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Shipment Confirmation. We will not be bound to supply any other products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such products has been confirmed in a separate Shipment Confirmation.
4. AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTSAll orders for products are subject to availability and in this regard, in the event of supply difficulties or because products are no longer in stock, we reserve the right to give You information about substitute products of an equal or higher quality and value which You can order. If You do not wish to order such substitute products, we will refund any money that You might have paid into your THE STITCH wallet as a credit.
5. REFUSAL OF ORDERWe reserve the right to withdraw any products from this website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this website. Whilst we will make our best efforts to always process all the orders, there may be exceptional circumstances which mean that we may need to refuse to process an order after we have sent You an Order Confirmation, which we reserve the right to do at any time, at our sole discretion.We will not be liable to You or any other third party by reason of our withdrawing any product from this website, whether it has been sold or not, removing or editing any materials or contents on this website or for refusing to process or accept an order after we have sent You the Order Confirmation. 6. YOUR RIGHTS TO CANCELIf You are contracting as a consumer, you may cancel a Contract at any time before the dispatch of goods. In this case, you shall receive a full refund of the price paid for the products in accordance with our Returns Policy (see below Clause 13). The return of a gift/credit coupon shall be governed by the Use Conditions of the Gift Card.Your right to cancel a Contract only applies to products that are returned in the same condition as You received them. You should also include all the products instructions, documents and wrappings. Any product which is damaged or not in the same condition as You received it or which is worn simply beyond opening the product will not be refunded. You should therefore take reasonable care of the product(s) while they are in your possession.You will not have any right to cancel a Contract for the supply of any of the following products:·Customized items·Products whose original wrapping has been removedPlease take good and reasonable care of the products whilst in your possession, and where possible original boxes, instructions/documents and wrappings should be retained and used for the return of the products.
7. DELIVERYSubject to availability, (see Clause 4 above), and unless there are any exceptional circumstances, we will endeavour to fulfil your order for product(s) listed in the Order Confirmation by the delivery date set out in the Order Confirmation.Reasons for delay could include:·Unforeseen circumstances; or·Delivery area not under our scope of network
8. UNABLE TO DELIVERIf we are unable to deliver the goods after two attempts by default as a delivery practice by our carrier. the carrier shall also coordinate on the telephone no provided by you. Still if the parcel is not being received by someone at the address given , then the parcel shall return back to the brand and a credit in The Stitch wallet shall be issued to yourself , in case of prepaid only .
9. RISK AND TITLEThe Products will be at your risk from the time of delivery.Ownership of the products will only pass to You when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the products, including delivery charges, or upon delivery (as defined in clause 7 above), whichever is the later.The brand also has a sealed boxpackaging practice. The customer is requested and has the liberty to refuse theparcel if the condition of the packaging is found to be in damaged/tampered/open/soiled condition. In such cases the brand also needs to be notified inwritten only on our support@theStitchonline.com email. On such refusal thebrand shall make arrangement to dispatch new merchandise (if holding stock) orissue a credit in The Stitch wallet to the client , which is in case of prepaidregistered orders only .Upon assuring on the condition of the parcel and duly accepting the consignment, The brand does not take the responsibility of the goods or its condition once the parcel is received by the customer . 10. COUPONS AND VOUCHERSIt is at The Stitch ‘s discretion to send out promotional coupons and gift vouchers. Users can be disqualified under the terms for sending out Coupons and Vouchers.Coupons and Gift Vouchers will be disabled in the event of Sale promotions or End of Season Sale. However, any coupons available with user can be used post the Sale promotion and End of Season Sale gets over.Any use of Coupon and Vouchers are governed by The Stitch and can be withdrawn any time.